Biography of Mohammad Amin Ahmadi, Member of the Negotiating Team of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Name/Last Name: Dr. Mohammad Amin Ahmadi
Date of Birth: 1964
Languages: Persian (Native), Pashto (Good), Arabic and English (Academic)
• PHD in Islamic Philosophy, Tehran University.
• 15 years of studies in Jurisprudence, Principles of Jurisprudence, Quranic Exegesis, Islamic Philosophy and Mysticism at Qum Seminary.
• Chancellor and professor at Avicenna University (1389- )
• Member of Afghan Peace Negotiating Team (1399- )
• Member of Legal Board, Ministry of Higher Education (1398- )
• Member of Supreme Council, Ministry of Higher Education (1397- )
• President of Academic Board, Afghanistan Writers’ Cultural Center (1372-1382)
• Academic Member and Researcher, Islamic Sciences and Culture Academy
• Editor-in-Chief of Contemporary Look Journal (1382-1384)
• Member of Constitution Scrutiny Commission (1382)
• Chancellor and professor at Kateb University (1386-1388)
• Member of the Independent Commission for Overseeing the Implementation of the Constitution (1389-1393)
• Member of Academic Affairs Coherence Directorate, Ministry of Higher Education (1394-1397)
• Managing Editor of Contemporary Thought Research and Scientific Magazine.
• Publications: Books and Articles in Philosophy, Islam, Peace, Human Rights, Law and Politics;
• Published Books:
1- Expectations of Man from Religion (2007).
2- Realms of Existence According to Analytic Philosophers (2020).
3- The Paradoxical or the Unseen Exposer: A New Glance at Miracle (2010).
4- Human Rights in International Relations (Translation into Persian) (2019).
• Professor at Tehran University, AL- Mustafa University …
• Introducing: “Complicated Peace Building in Afghanistan” Discourse at Avicenna University;
Presenting “Quadrilateral Peace Theory” which is compatible to current situation and is effective in bringing sustainable peace in Afghanistan.
• Delivering lectures in academic, cultural and social meetings and gatherings at home and abroad.